Aetna TMS Insurance
Does Aetna Cover TMS?
Aetna insurance covers TMS therapy as long as the patient has previously received standard treatments such as medications and talk therapy before applying for TMS therapy.
Other criteria that need to be met for Aetna to cover TMS are:
- Patient must be at least 18 years old
- Patient must be diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder
- Patient must have documentation of failure to benefit from standard psychotherapy
- Patient must have tried at least 2 antidepressant medications with failure to receive benefit
- Patient can only receive a maximum of 30 TMS sessions
We Do The Paperwork for You
Inland Empire TMS accepts Aetna insurance for our TMS therapy programs. TMS coverage for Aetna is only covered in an outpatient setting and can be approved through their outpatient behavioral health request for TMS.
Fill out the form below to see if you are an eligible candidate and our admissions specialists will get back to you as soon as possible!